$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed.
And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
This position manages a team of intermediate or experienced professionals in Manufacturing Operations. Establishes objectives and guidelines for managing and monitoring cell performance and productivity. Directs scheduling and sequencing of work, as well as production innovation to optimize production.
• Manages a team of cell leaders to ensure all quality related items are complete and documented.
• Directs cost reduction and process improvement to ensure efficiency of operations and cost effectiveness.
• Directs scheduling to meet production schedules.
• Sets the sequencing of work, such as build and delivery, to optimize productivity.
• Leads materials and logistics problem resolution to ensure availability of materials and smooth operations.
• Manages multiple cells' performance and productivity to maximize productivity.
• Directs production innovation, including additive manufacturing, to enhance production capabilities.
• Liaises with customers to understand customer needs and issues and ensure that the customers receive satisfactory standards of services.
• Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant.
• Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), maintenance, plant engineering, scheduling and personnel.
• Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function.
• Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
• Includes activities that cannot be attributed to a defined Operations discipline.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required. Candidate must have manufacturing experience.
Valid Through: 2019-11-6