Manufacturing Manager - RT
Manufacturing Manager - RT
Modesto, California 95353
The ideal candidate will have 5-7years of leadership experience working in the corrugated industry.
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. We are known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. You control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Manufacturing Manager provides leadership, coordination, and competencies that guide the manufacturing team and processes in the area of safety, productivity, housekeeping, customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness, and people systems; while promoting continuous improvement and the use of reliable methods within the manufacturing organization. The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for the development and achievement of the manufacturing business plan and overall cost effectiveness of the manufacturing operation.
- Monitors and directs the performance of all manufacturing activities including throughput, cost and waste control, maintenance, quality, inventories control, and meeting budgeted production metrics, while ensuring that all safety reliable methods are in place.
- Implements and maintains systems to drive manufacturing improvements.
- Leads, coaches, motivates and engages work teams to accomplish operational objectives.
- Ensures that all management, manufacturing, maintenance, and human resources systems are current and effectively utilized, and improved where possible.
- Ensures that all manufacturing processes are run in accordance withEPA regulations.
- Actively involved in the development of employees through training, coaching, and performance review feedback.
- Functional/technical skills
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Career ambition
- Command skills
- Directing others
- Motivating others
- Interpersonal savvy
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Process management
- Strategic agility
- Building effective teams
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. BS/BA in Related Field or Equivalent Experience
2. The ideal candidate will have 5-7years of leadership experience working in the corrugated industry.
3. 5+ Years of industry experience
4. In depth knowledge of corrugated packaging manufacturing processes and technology
5. Present Salary?
6. Salary Expectation?
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
8. Must have complete address for submission.