utstanding Plant Manufacturing Manager role with renowned company in Roanoke, VA. Enjoy leading this robust team. Located in the rolling hills of Virginia, but close enough to Washington D.C. to enjoy art and fine dining.
- Bachelor?s degree is required, preferably in Engineering;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in manufacturing/production management is required;
- Strong understating and application of plant Employee Health & Safety (EHS) requirements;
- Strong manufacturing background and experience in lean/six sigma techniques;
- Strong project management skills;
- The Plant Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leading the plant to include Shift Supervisors;
- Lead the optimization of the facility through collaboration with Engineering, Sourcing, Supply Chain, and New Product Development;
- Continue to establish a culture of world class environmental compliance, health and safety through the use of a behavior based safety system;
- Manage the plant manufacturing operations to ensure excellent quality and delivery performance;
- Manage the plant financial performance, including the review and approval of monthly financial forecasts, quality forecasts and staffing levels;
- Develop and analyze value stream maps in the plant, identify opportunities and eliminate non-value adds to reduce year over year costs, increase flow and reduce lead-time;
- Develop the culture (people, skills, processes and systems) to create a sustainable completive advantage.