8 - 10 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
This is a true career opportunity with a successful division of a manufacturer that supports virtually every corner of industry. Your leadership experience in manufacturing, and drive for constant improvement will set you up for career of success with a world leader in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Competitive salary, bonuses, excellent benefits and a culture of high performance and innovation are around the corner so Apply Now!
Minimum Requirements to be considered:
- Bachelor?s Degree
- 8+ recent years of leadership experience in manufacturing in a fabrication and assembly operation
- Prior responsibility for manufacturing operations, maintenance, and facilities
- Previous continuous improvement background utilizing LEAN or Six Sigma
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and ERP systems
- Master?s Degree or MBA
- 12+ years of stable and progressive management experience in a metal fabrication and assembly operation
- Black Belt in Six Sigma with quantifiable accomplishments in quality improvement, reduction in waste or,
- High level proficiency with ERP systems and Microsoft Office, Excel & PowerPoint