Texwipe is a global leader in cleanroom consumables and for over 50 years has been the most recognized name with the contamination control and critical clean industries.
Our products are purchased by the world’s foremost pharmaceutical, medical device, compounding pharmacies, biologics, food processing, semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, industrial, and print companies. Texwipe offers a comprehensive line of cleanroom wipers, cleanroom swabs, sterile solutions, disinfectants, and other cleanroom consumables.
Headquartered in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company supports customers with sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Manufacturing centers are located in North Carolina, China and the Philippines.
There is currently an opening for a Manufacturing Manager, reporting to the Director of Operations. This position will be based out of the Kernersville headquarters.
- Responsible for providing quality finished goods on time and within budget.
- Maintain a work environment that fosters continuous improvement.
- Develops plans and execute to meet departmental and plant objectives for cost, process improvement, quality, customer service, support of business plans, safety, housekeeping and regulatory compliance.
- Work with Customer Service, Marketing and Sales to maintain competitive lead times for finished goods.
- Oversee and coordinate activities with suppliers to assure competitive pricing and delivery of materials.
- Provide labor allocations to meet production requirements and reporting of performance metrics as required.
- Review results of operations, waste and quality performance, purchasing, planning, and scheduling issues with Director of Operations.
- Identifies personnel issues and consults with Human Resources for resolution.
- Assures proper reporting of performance metrics as required.
- Implement corrective actions to address non-conformances.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels to achieve production requirements.
- Proactively ensure the safety of the facility and employees; manage any safety concerns by creating and implementing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering or a minimum of 10 years working in a manufacturing environment with a least 5 to 8years in progressively responsible roles.
- Cost control innovator for process manufacturing.
- Understanding and experience in GMP’s, Statistical Process Control, Quality Systems and related regulatory requirements.
- Must possess good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lead and motivate workforce.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills required; both oral and written.
- Strong math and computer skills required.
- Six Sigma methodologies desired.