$100K — $150K *
Direct single-site manufacturing operations through a team of functional supervisors. Ensure increasing levels of employee and food safety and customer satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast improvements and improved working relationships.
- Ensure compliance with Company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, OSHA, safety, and complete and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Balance work cell capacity/loading across the plant.
- Determine operations headcount needs and ensures compliance with Company policies.
- Identifies, communicates and drives implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
- Manage compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What We are Looking For:
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques a plus
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
- Leadership: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-6-month time span.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Strong Understanding of USDA and Food Safety.
- Understanding of Human Resource policies.
- Daily supervision of a team of supervisors and administrative personnel.
- Strong understanding of budget and budget process
- Computer proficient (MS Suite)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum five (5) years general manager experience in food manufacturing environments.
Valid through: 4/15/2021