This is an exciting direct-hire opportunity for a renowned Fortune 500 Company
Manufacturing Manager Continuous Improvement - Operations
Supervises and develops professionals to continually improve, quality, delivery, production and cost performance..
Manufacturing Manager Standard Duties:
- Accountable for area’s safety, talent, quality, delivery, production and cost performance.
- Set strategy and vision for areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for driving cost reductions within area by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible to develop and communicate business needs in collaboration with support groups.
- Conducts audits to include LPA, EHS, 5S, and others as assigned.
- Develops continuous improvement action plans within area of responsibility to meet daily performance indicators.
- Monitors capacity to meet the requirements of existing and projected customer programs.
- Ensures appropriate action and closure to open 8Ds are responded to within designated time frame.
- Drives a lean manufacturing culture including but not limited to 5S.
- Coach core team participants to drive KPIs utilizing pareto analysis and problem solving tools to include but not limited to A3, 8D, and Shainin.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline required
- MBA preferred
- 8 plus years of experience in manufacturing related field
- Six Sigma BB desirable