The Manufacturing Manager interacts with scheduling and other department managers and supervisors to insure work flow meets customer needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accomodation.
* Monitors quality of jobs produced and holds managers and supervisors accountable for established standards.
* Communicates through documentation the most efficient manner to maintain set production needs.
* Actively seeks ways to improve production efficencies and offers suggestions.
* Provides leadership to all employees through constant interaction with a positive direction.
* Makes employees safety a top priority while maintaining a high level of quality.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accomodation" under the ADA.
* Performs other duties as required
* Overtime may be required based on volume of work
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
* The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel; and reach with hands and arms.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protectin is provided and required). The employee is often required to climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* High School diploma or equivalent;
* 7+ years experience in supervision
* Superior knowledge of printing, binding, and mailing manufacturing processess and operations
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Strong written / oral communication skills at all levels.