We are a recognized leader in the business of law and the world's largest and fastest growing provider of tech-enabled legal services. With over 1,400 (and growing) mission-driven lawyers globally, we get a nerdy excitement for transforming the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done.
Currently, we're on the hunt for an exceptional Manufacturing Lawyer to join our ranks. Our lawyers are responsible for helping our clients solve exciting business challenges in the legal departments of some of the world's largest companies. Join us on our mission to change the future of law.
Specifically, you will:
- Work side-by-side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals
- Gain exposure to and advise on highly sophisticated legal and business matters
- Enjoy a variety of work among a diverse client base
- Experience flexibility in your practice, with the option to work full-time or part-time, either on-site with a client or remotely from a home office
- Have access to a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources
Ideal candidate & requirements:
- At least 5+ years of experience at a top law firm and/or in house and excellent academic credentials
- Strong experience drafting and negotiating joint development, strategic sourcing, indirect sourcing, logistics, OEM, supply-chain, manufacturing, procurement and distribution agreements
- Experience working with and advising product managers and technical teams with legal advice during product design and development on issues related to supply chain coordination.
- An interest in and understanding of commercial and business matters
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
They said it
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is "rewriting the law firm business model."
At Axiom we celebrate being different, we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a diverse workforce.