5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Manufacturing Engineer for our client in Wichita, KS
Job Title: ??Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 6-10
- Collaboration with design Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering to optimize Design Concept.
- Participation in cross-functional design reviews, PFMEA's, and DFMEA's as appropriate.
- Assess manufacturing stations and capabilities to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Design / Improve, New / Current Manufacturing work-station/cell based on observations, operator feedback, data analysis, best practice studies, etc.
- Layout design, set-up and improvement of work-stations / cells
- Creation and improvement of work instructions, material consumption, SOP's, and level loading in Pro-Planner
- Project execution and/or participation of applicable capital and focused improvement projects
- Review and Feedback 2D drawings in TcAE, according to CNH Standards, Best Practice & compliance with drawing standards through DCA checks and optimized for Manufacturability.
- Assemly Process Planning
- Jigs, Fixture & Workstation Design
- Continuous Improvement
- Teamcenter Visualization
- New Product Introduction