Our client is a growing manufacturing company located in North East Iowa. Wonderful location and family friendly company. This is a 1st shift opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer. Enjoy excellent schools, restaurants, performing arts and outdoor recreation.
- Associates degree with applicable experience or Bachelors degree is required in a technical discipline.
- Minimum experience could be a good internship or co-op in a manufacturing environment preferably with welding, CNC or fabrication.
- Experienced in leading Lean methods and processes; Kaizen events.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- The Manufacturing Engineer ? Fabrication is responsible for collaborating withengineering, leadership, and production team members to achieve desired outcomes for manufacturability and safety;
- Developing and updating process documentation and procedure instructions;
- Conducting direct labor studies and establishing standards on operations, set up and work station layout;
- Defining tooling and fixtures used in the manufacturing process;
- Analyzing and evaluating manufacturing methods and standards;
- Identifying areas of unnecessary costs;
- Assisting in the development and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment;