Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is an established Manufacturing Engineering professional. Develops, designs and plans layouts. Plans the sequence of operations for fabrication tools to ensure excellent product performance.
- Participate and co-lead new product introduction.
- Conducts detailed design work focused on the layout of assembly and materials handling operations.
- Plans the sequence of operations and develops specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Improves production methods, determines manufacturing capacity, and sets up production schedules.
- May assist in developing time and cost estimates.
- Designs and plans layout for assembly and materials handling.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Plans sequence of operations and specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance for engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- This position requires a Master's of Science in Engineering (mechanical or electrical preferred) in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Programming experience.
- This position requires a Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (mechanical or electrical preferred) in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.