5 - 7 years experience •
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Reports to: Manager of Mechanical Engineering
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location
Search Summary: global
ECI Technology, a leading global manufacturer of Chemical Analytical and Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB and other cutting-edge industries, is rapidly growing due to high market demand and its superior process control systems and products. As a result, ECI seeks a talented, high energy and capable engineer to join our strong team.
- Ensure product and system manufacturability, elimination of possible failures, and develop processes & procedures that drive high quality and low cost.
- Analyze and debug early manufacturing issues and develop solutions to meet quality and deliverable goals.
- Collect production data, take corrective action and drive continuous improvement to promote series production schedules.
- Provide engineering support to the rest of the organization as required especially with production and service departments.
- Build and improve Product Tree of BOMS and Documents.
- Develop consistent documentation control procedures to coordinate the release of new products and track version levels.
- Reinforce document approval and control process including the creation of missing documentation to improve production reliability and consistency.
- Understand supplier capabilities and contribute new ideas to design discussions meetings.
- Explore vendor services and training for outsourcing subcontracting assembly work (cables, mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies).
- Research and create an ?optics? area. Simplify fiber and light source management.
- Implement a process to reduce engineering involvement in repeat orders.
- Other assignments and projects as assigned.
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related field is a MUST.
- Minimum five years related experiencerequired. Semiconductor industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad, AutoCad 3D, Aexapta and Sharepoint is essential.
- Must be a proficient analyst, problem solver and solution provider.
- Ability to drive results quickly and possess attention-to-detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to partner with worldwide team members and vendors to implement changes.
About the Company:
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Chemical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PV, and PCB industries. Our technologies help make possible the manufacturing of computer chips, flat panels, solar panels, printed circuit boards and more. Established in 1987, ECI now boasts thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. From R&D labs to high volume manufacturing environments, ECI's products offer the best flexibility, accuracy, and reliability, where it matters most.
ECI's strength lies in adapting to the world's most rapidly changing industries. Our lab develops new products and procedures for novel applications as (or sometimes before) they are introduced into various industries. Our unmatched experience and worldwide network of representatives enable us to be first to market and offer the most comprehensive solution for control of complex manufacturing processes.
As a result, ECI owns dozens of U.S. and international patents. Recognized both for technological innovations and business acumen, many awards adorn our walls at ECI Headquarters, located in Totowa, New Jersey, USA. These include Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey, NJTC Electronics Company of the Year, and Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist, awarded to our CEO.