Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Our client is continuing to grow. They are a large multinational with many plants. This division manufactures valves, regulators and related parts for refrigeration systems. They need to add a Manufacturing Engineer, whose focus is researching, analyzing, and testing component parts and processes to improve products.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or PE certificate preferred.
- 2-3years of related experience
- Knowledge of engineering principles and techniques including product functionality, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
- Proficient with CAD or modeling systems
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Develops product specifications by analyzing performance while abiding by customer requirements.
- Applys analytical methods, making recommendations for solutions which will be reviewed for implementation.
- Validate tests results for accuracy and precision while following customers requests and safety standards.
- Provide technical information for review with product engineering teams and writing technical reports.
- Review detailed drawings and schematics, create functional diagrams and system layouts.
- Review product specifications to ensure clarity, completeness, form, fit, function, and conformity to standards and procedures. Identify any errors or deficiencies, and recommend revisions.
- Complete ECO's
Health, dental and life insurance
Vacation and holidays
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. No sponsorship is available.