Tracking Code 179185-846Job Description
This position will lead new manufacturing technology projects, champion Best Methods teams and standardization processes. It will also provide support to all areas (Engineering - advanced, program, or development; Manufacturing; Commercial; Quality; etc.) where manufacturing technology expertise is required, including launch support and customer initiatives.
- Extensive experience in tool and manufacturing process development with knowledge of CAD or FEA and functional expertise in application of GD&T.
- Process/application knowledge of processes currently utilized in Manufacturing is required. (i.e. welding, stamping, tubing, assembly).
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively prepare and deliver technical reports and presentations.
- Ability to lead and function in a team environment, while effectively communicating across various levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel in support of job function (plants, customers, suppliers etc.) ; some overseas travel may be required.
Bachelors degree in engineering. Minimum 5 years manufacturing engineering experience.