Job Description :
Candidate will work closely with ADP team to design manufacturing plans for various programs. Duties will include the following:Facilitating lay-outs, tooling recommendations, processing documentation and validation and planning development.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Must have minimum 9 years experience supporting various projects and coordinating activities related to the full life cycle of projects from conception to delivery.
- Candidate must have minimum 9 years experience in a manufacturing environment working cross functionally with other disciplines including industrial engineering, planning, scheduling, Quality Assurance and production planning.
- Candidate must have a experience with manufacturing process and procedures including fabrication, assembly, machining, coatings, and electrical in several disciplines including composites, metallics, machining, bonded assemblies and installations.
- Experience with engineering blueprints, process specifications and facility lay-outs.
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing and process improvements is required.
- Experience with MRP system.
- Understanding of LM Palmdale company policies, procedures and systems including SAP and SFM.
- Experience with planning functions including Computer Aided Production Planning (CAPP) and Shop Order Maintenance (SOM)
- Working knowledge of one or more organizations including: Operations, IT, Planning, Production Control, ERP, MRP, Quality or systems integration.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and demonstrated ability to successfully work with other team members including Operations, Production Control, Quality Assurance, IT, Planning and Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to drive issues to closure and develop preventative action plan to limit failures in the future.
- Demonstrated ability to solve logistical issues and lead efforts to drive mission success.