MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Weekend Shift
Our client is a global leader in its industry and experiencing exponential growth and demand for its product lines. This expansion and growth has resulted in our client looking for an innovative Manufacturing Engineer with a high degree of troubleshooting and mechanical aptitude for their weekend shift (12-hour shifts, Fri, Sat and Sun 7AM-7PM) with a 10% shift differential.
The Weekend shift Manufacturing Engineer will help move the products from design to production, including developing assembly and work instructions; improving manufacturing processes; troubleshooting; design of fixtures and test methods; work with vendors; train production personnel on new assembly methods or techniques; analyze root cause; perform correct actions as appropriate; apply continuous improvement methodologies; and analyze work flow, equipment layout and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiencies.
General Qualifications for the Weekend shift Manufacturing Engineer:
- B.S. or equivalent in technical discipline (mechanical, electrical, etc.)
- Our client will consider experience levels from 3+ years of manufacturing engineering knowledge
- Hands on mechanical aptitude and troubleshootingexperience on the manufacturing floor
- Experience with assembly and test of electrical and/or mechanical components, subsystems or systems
- Able to read/understand mechanical drawings and electrical diagrams
- Prior experience in Lean environment; Six Sigma certification a plus
- Ability to work Friday through Sunday, 12-hour shifts (7 am to 7 pm)
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Location: Southern NH
Salary: up to $105K plus generous corporate benefits!
Electromechanical, electronics, subcontractor, vendor, work instructions, work flow, Lean, Six Sigma, subassembly, system, PCBA, optics, electro-optics, thermal, lasers, assembly, root cause, corrective action, final assembly and test, circuit diagram, non-destructive testing, environmental testing, fixtures, mil-std