Plans and designs manufacturing processes in industrial plant. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification. May require a bachelor's degree in engineering and 0-2years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Individual contributor can lead small projects.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals and part prints.
- Fluent with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office Products. Access and Lab View skills are a benefit.
- Ability to utilize Six Sigma tools and apply them to large quantities of data.
- Familiar with gas turbine principles.
- Understanding of Aerospace Materials, properties, and processes.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, self directed, and a can do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in and lead teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional technical skills.