Details: A Manufacturing Engineer job in Westfield, MA is currently accepting applications. This is a direct, permanent position with our key aerospace client. In this role you will develop and Implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends improvements to production process, methods and controls; coordinates launch for new and existing products. To be considered, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, along with at least 5 years of related experience.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Responsibilities:
• Performs research and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
• Prepares and presents plans for improved manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
• Designs, develops and tests various tools, machinery and equipment for new products
• Problem resolution and project management
• Coordinate deployment including training of team members
• Assists with improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training
Manufacturing Engineer Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Must have a minimum 5 years of related experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft products – Excel, Word & Power Point
• Advanced Knowledge of Lean Mfg., Six Sigma and/or other continuous improvement methods
• Ability to Communicate and explain complex technical information
• Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.