A Manufacturing Engineer job in New Orleans, LA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible ME/Planning on wiring/electrical installation on SLS rocket in New Orleans.See More
Manufacturing Engineer/Planner job duties:
* Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
* Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
* Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
* Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
* Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
* Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition.
* Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues.
* Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs.
* Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
* Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
* Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
* Works under general direction.
* Complete knowledge of Parts, Materials and Processes related to Electrical, Electronic, Electro-mechanical, Electro-optical commodities.
* Knowledge of analytical processes, construction, integration and performance evaluation.
* Knowledge of Parts, Materials and Processes management and control, producibility, application limitations, packaging and handling, radiation effects, reliability, failure modes, failure analysis and techniques, instrumentation, assembly and repair methods, obsolescence, drawings and fabrication, screening and qualification, derating.
Typical Education / Experience:
* AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We need Manufacturing Engineer for electrical install, avionics install and functional testing.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in New Orleans, LA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Valid through: 12/13/2020