Do you have experience working as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer within a plastics/ injection molding manufacturing environment? If so, my client based in the Bentonville, AR area is looking to add a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer to their team!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for coordinating the molding efforts on new product launches, setting up and/or revising manufacturing processes and assisting the manufacturing operations in problem solving and continuous process improvements
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to process technicians, operators and other molding personnel.
- Develop and maintain process documentation ensuring that processes and procedures are clearly stated and understandable for all employees. Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, improve yield and throughput, drive cost reduction activities and improve on part quality.
- Demonstrated ability to start-up, operate and shut down process related equipment. Must be able to work independently on new process development as well as troubleshooting current production issues.
- Work with equipment and material vendors to resolve machine and material issues.
- Monitor and report issues with injection molds, make recommendations for refurbishment based on production factors such as cycles, process capability and tooling history.
- Interact with product design engineering staff to support design concepts for ease of manufacturability.
What you will need:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a related engineering field is required.
- Must have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing, process and or mechanical engineering role.
- Must have background in injection molding processing, tooling, equipment, materials, mold design, manufacturing, and quality.