Our client is an exceptional company who is a leader in the development of machine controls, Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) guidance and utility locating tools for the underground construction industry. They have been a client of ours for almost 10 years and are on the short list of best companies we've ever encountered. In fact, we never heard of them until they hired us because we'd never seen a resume from one of their employees before.
They have an R&D division located in Petaluma that is focused on the underground camera product area. Due to the ever growing needs of the business, they are seeking a top notch Manufacturing Engineer who will hopefully vastly improve the way they do things by bringing methods and mindset from the automotive industry (tier 1 or tier 2) to their operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference, and get recognized and rewarded for it.
Fantastic work environment, excellent salary, benefits, relocation, and continued career growth potential.
- RequirementsUS Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Substantial experience as a manufacturing engineer in an automotive environment
- Track record of professional stability (infrequent job changes)
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Ability to relocate to be within commuting distance of Petaluma (north of San Francisco)