We are looking for Manufacturing Engineer for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Under the general direction of Department Manager or Supervisor, independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out tasks in one of the following areas: machines, products, or processes, components or systems.
- Receives team assignments from Department Manager or high-level engineer.
- Evaluates and analyzes task assigned to determine requirements, and the proper engineering techniques, standards and methods to be applied.
- Plans organize and schedules project work.
- Coordinates the activities of engineers and technicians assigned in obtained necessary materials and/or equipment in setting up the same.
- Conducts or directs assigned personnel in conducting experiments and/or tests.
- Determines methods for collecting and reporting data.
- Maintains records of results obtained and associated reports.
- Monitors project performance; makes adaptations and modifications in initial project plans as necessary.
- Keeps manager informed of progress or project work through periodic reports.
- Observes company operating procedures, safety standards, codes of conduct, etc. and sees that same is observed by associates assigned to the project.
- Analyzes experiment and/or test results.
- Formulates conclusions.
- Prepares a final report and submits to supervisor along with appropriate recommendations.
- Mechanical design of new equipment and enhancements of old equipment.
- Work with an outside contractor to have the mechanical design completed.
- BSME or BSEE.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment automation.
- Experience in CAD design (AutoCAD, Solidworks).
- Proficient in computer software, including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.