Industry leading, family owned, HVAC equipment manufacturer now hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer to be a hands-on, team player in their manufacturing facility.
Located in western Nassau County, Long Island, New York.
This is a Full Time position with benefits. Mon-Fri, 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Plan and design methods to manufacture new products and upgrade existing manufacturing procedures to improve efficiency in production.
- Analyze the reliability in design, cost, and production of manufacturing processes to ensure the quality of the product.
- Identify opportunities for automation and work with third party to modernize and automate current manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Plan and oversee equipment layout and production facilities to maximize workflow and spatial utilization.
- Design, document, and manage creation of tooling and fixtures when necessary.
- Establish production standards.
- Support CNC machining including horizontal milling and turret punch press work centers.
- Support maintenance of Bill of Materials and Routing steps.
- Give technical support to all departments in order to improve efficiency and quality.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose daily issues.
- Minimum, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Materials).
- Familiar with AutoCad/Inventor, Cad/Cam experience a plus, but not required.