Sr. Manufacturing Engineer ?CNC -Tooling.
Do you enjoy finding solutions to improve processes and reduce costs? Are you gifted at managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment? Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer, is seeking a results-oriented Senior Manufacturing Engineer ?for their Amherst, New York facility.
- Develop, implement and standardize Globally the BOP (Bill of Process) for Machining area - CNC mills, Lathes, grinders etc.
- Develop machining process for CNC equipment, including fixtures, cutting tools, gages
- Elaborate equipment specification
- Conduct Equipment validation
- Support all thermal compressor plants in continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Prepare PFMEA/PCP/work instruction
- Conduct feasibility studies for new processes and vertical Integration
- Support all compressor plants in problem-solving
- Lead/ensure the lessons learned are shared and implemented globally
- Travel of up to 25% of your time to manufacturing plants locally and internationally as well as the customer can be expected
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5-8years of experience in processes development (preferably with automotive background)
- Knowledge in machining (turning/milling/grinding) - CNC programs
- Experience in developing Engineering documentation such as PCP/SPC/PFMEA/ equipment specifications/work instructions/technical reports
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experienceworking with vendors and managing equipment build
- Writing skills, including technical reports and equipment specifications
- Willing to travel
- Good communication skills, must be able to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization