?We are looking for Manufacturing Engineer for our client in Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 4 -6
- Participates as a team member on various manufacturing engineering projects i.e. Assembly process design/ part routings, PFMEA & control plan documentation.
- Conducts time studies using MOST (Maynard Operation Sequence Technique) and line balancing for mix model high volume production line
- Prepares Standard Work Sheets and Job Instruction Sheets with visual aids, operation description and manufacturing bill of material.
- Implements lean manufacturing, Just in Time & SMED concepts on assembly processes
- Performs material flow analysis, layout design and planning for assembly process layouts.
- Provides support on assembly tooling and fixture needs
- Provides regular status updates and participates in team planning sessions
- Develops presentations and reports (data, technology description, etc) to be presented to internal and/or external customers.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Excel to execute various tasks related to assembly process data
- Efficiently delegate work out to other team members from offsite and offshore team from different global locations.
- Assembly process engineering
- B.S. Mechanical / Industrial