As our Manufacturing Engineer (jewelry manufacturing) you will be responsible for identifying, implementing, and supporting manufacturing solutions which increase productivity, add product flexibility, reduce product cycle times, and reduce cost in support of our Jewelry business, including for new product & process development activities to ensure product manufacturability, and for improvements in product design and manufacturing via new manufacturing technologies.
You will work closely with business teams and end-users to identify and integrate new solutions as well as enhance existing processes.
• Facilitate development and/or implementation of new processes/products.
• Evaluate, enhance, and support existing manufacturing processes
• Monitor new technologies and their application to jewelry manufacturing
• Help facilitate development and execution of annual Cost Improvement Plans (CIP) and capital expenditures in support of financial plan
• B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of related engineering experience
• New product/process development experience
• Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) experience
• Strong CAD/CAM skills
• Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proven project management skills
• Design of experiments and testing
• Must be proactive and customer focused
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentations skills
• Must be able to travel as required
Preferred (Not Required):
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt (LSSGB or LSSBB)
• Masters in Engineering
• CNC machining/engraving experience
• Experience with 3D Printing technology
• Experience with 3D scanning and digitizing technology
• Jewelry manufacturing experience.