Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Jefferson, WI area?
Top reasons to work with us?
- Our client is a precision CNC contract machine shop specializing in components and assemblies serving serving a variety of industries.
- Competitive pay and benefit package
What you will be doing?
- This position is primarily responsible for developing, implementing, and validating manufacturing processes that focus on safety and bring value in accordance with requirements of our client.
- Responsible for working with fellow departments, production, and setup personnel, as well as giving peer review to fellowengineering department members.
- Critical metrics for the Manufacturing Engineering include successful task completion ratio, time estimation accuracy, and the overall safety and value of processes generated by performing the following duties.
- Exhibit proficiency with SPC, GD&T, APQP, PPAP, and ISO 9001-2015
- Experience with 2012+ Mazak (Matrix & Smart), Okuma, Makino, and Fanuc controls
- Previous machining and set-up experience is strongly desired.
- Strong team and communication skills required, including displayed proficiency in utilizing standard office based applications and email.
- Understanding of key manufacturing concepts such as lean manufacturing, GD&T, tooling selection and speed, and feed determination.
- Working Knowledge of Root Cause / Corrective Action Analysis, ISO Standards, and Cause and Effect
What do you need to be successful in this position?
- An AssociateDegree in a related field, or demonstrate equivalent experience in an engineering role.
- Working knowledge and ability to use the following tools:
Agile Development Lifecycle Management (Jira, Agile certification a plus, but not required) Solid works or equivalent CAD software (2014+ strongly preferred)
ESPRIT or equivalent CAM software (2014+ strongly preferred)
Plex online ERP or equivalent ERP software.
Minitab or equivalent statistical analysis software.
- Have previous experience with 4+ axis positional milling, 2+ axis turning (Mill turnexperience a plus)
- Have 3 to 5 years of recent G-Code programming experience.