We are looking for Manufacturing Engineer for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Duties & Skills:
- Support NPI team and participate in cross functional initiatives relating to NEW product design / development, validation activities, process qualification and transfer activities
- Support in drafting and execution of Transfers & Qualification Strategies, Master Validation Policies / Planning, Product / Process Validation Plan, Quality / Process Control Plan, Design / Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Tools / Fixtures Installation Qualification (TFIQ)
- Lead in setup of Bill of Material (BOM) and routings, product drawings and revise assembly procedures as necessary in support of product design / production process transfers
- Lead in drafting and revising of product and process assembly procedures to enhance/clarify of contents
- Support packaging engineering validation efforts in support of product design / production process transfers and valve engineering projects
- Lead Manufacturing builds (feasibility, qualifications, commercialization) in cleanroom and be able to train and resolve manufacturing issues on the floor with sustaining engineers.
- Medical Devices experience will be highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as mechanical, industrial, chemical engineering required