Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Experience Level (Years) 2 - 6
- Maintain accuracy of processes during production. Modify processes as required for product orders and effective immediately. Correct errors and work withoperators to constantly improve process clarification and effectiveness. Have all process changes approved by the Manufacturing Engineer.
- Perform or coordinate analysis as determined and document results. Included could be photo's, tear downs, integrity tests, material analysis, performance tests, durability tests, process and dimensional criteria.
- Assist manufacturing engineering with the procurement of project items and implementation.
- Manage the M. E. tool directory and maintain accuracy.
- Work with manufacturing group to update and detail Autocad layouts representing work station design.
- Keep organized documentation and display samples from the analysis for reference.
- Perform time studies to resolve workflow problems.
- Perform on-line process interpretation and training assistance.
- Work with QA line inspectors on resolution of problems related to sequence of assembly or improperly defined process. Assist in improving First Time Quality for the business unit.
- Work with materials group to manage product flow to the assembly line.
- Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Assemly /Fabrication Process Planning,
- Visual Work Instruction creation,
- Manufacturing Engineering,
- Continuous Improvement,
- NPI Support
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Bachelor of Science, IndustrialEngineering, Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering