We're looking for an experienced manufacturing engineer to monitor the use of the equipment and identify opportunities for improvement, in order to increase productivity while maintaining product quality. Our ideal candidate will have a natural desire to improve processes, and a drive to lead dynamic projects that improve the way is delivered to patients around the world.
Objectives of this Role
- Analyze and evaluate existing systems and processes, identifying value-added and non-value-added activities to solve design challenges
- Conceive, design, test, and develop innovative solutions based on analysis and organizational objectives
- Evaluate and explore new and existing processes, equipment, and materials as input to scheduling methods, performance metrics, and financial standards
- Create and maintain required manufacturing process documentation, including process flow charts, capacity and utilization studies, time and motion studies, standard work, cycle time analysis, and line balancing
- Manage and conduct employee training for productivity improvement projects, and mentor fellow engineers and technicians
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 3 years of related engineering experience
- In-depth understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Proficiency with analytical tools, study, and process balancing
- Practical experience in hydronic heating systems or HVAC helpful. Experience with AutoCAD and Inventor preferred must be proficient with 3D modeling and 2D drafting.
- Six Sigma Certifications
Salary for the Manufacturing Engineer is $75,000-$90,000