As a Manufacturing Engineer you will work with cross-functional teams on new product development of Hi-reliability passive RF components. You will select, evaluate and qualify materials for new process introduction, will provide technical guidance to the design engineers and technicians for manufacturability and cost effectiveness. You will also be responsible for coordinating the start-up of new products into production.
- Interaction with Site’s design team
- Product/process development, validation and documentation
- Coordination of the fixture/tooling design
- Liaisons for prototyping and production runs
- Capital equipment selection and justification
- Preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 2 - 7 years related experience. RF/Microwave electronics supporting space or defense industry is highly desirable.
- Possess energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Proficient reading electrical schematics
- Capable of executing design of experiments
- Strong understanding and utilization of Lean tools
- Project Management experience nice to have
- Knowledge of military specifications
- Knowledge of AS9145 nice to have
- Experience with ERP systems
Employment Eligibility Requirement:
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (green card holder)