- The incumbent acts as an individual contributor, helping manage/update the overall 2D layout of the areas in focus.
- He/she will need to work closely with the Assembly engineers to understand the changes, and update the 2D footprints without any help.
- The incumbent will be aware of the layout changes that will be coming and be prepared to take physical measurements, photographs and update the layout.
- This role will require the flexibility to work in multiple shifts based on the project schedules.
- Significant challenges of this position would be working with the people, facilitating the team?s cooperation; clearly communicating the requirements and tasks, while gaining input from the team on refinement of same; translating both verbal and non-verbal information from the customer, management and team members.
- Autocad, Design Assembly/anufacturing Layout
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Balchelor of Science, IndustrialEngineering, Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering