Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer with Final Assembly exp- Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Davenport, IA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- They must have strong W-planner, excel, AutoCAD, Factory Cad and assembly skills
- 1-2 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience in a final assembly environment
- Proficiency in WPlanner, VisView, FactoryCAD, Pro-E, AutoCAD, ME SAP functions, and AMES (software programs).
- 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience
Industrial Engineer or Manufacturing Engineering:
- Heavy knowledge of W-Planner (work based instruction creation software)
- Heavy excel usage
- Auto CAD (3 years' experience)
- Factory Cad (Optional but, needs 1 years' experience.
- Knowledge of assembly line balancing
- Good communication skills
- Experience with working in a union environment
- Time study knowledge (Must have real world experience, not lab)
- PDP and OFP Experience
Headquartered in Washington DC Metro Area, Cynet Systems is a top talent supplier for companies across North America. In 2016, Cynet Systems was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Virginia. It was awarded the Fantastic 50 Award for the highest overall growth. We have been consistently recognized as the Top North America Supplier- GOLD Star Partner for the last four years by one of the top 5 IT Services Company in the world. Our specialties in staffing and recruiting include the following: Infrastructure Consulting, Engineering Consulting, IT Consulting, Health care & Life Sciences Consulting, Federal Consulting and Corporate Recruitment With a specialized recruiting army, we have developed a network of professionals who are poised to serve your need. In 2015, Cynet was recognized as the #1 Infrastructure Supplier for North American Region by a top IT Services Company. Whatever the need, our specialists deliver!