Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Number: 260784
Location: Athens, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Engineer, Engineering, Pro-E Wildfire, Process Analysis, Process Re-engineering
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer (Welding Robotics)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Athens, GA 30606
• Manufacturing Engineer Duties/Systems include SAP/ProE, etc.
• Familiarity with welding and tooling design and maintenance is highly preferred.
• A strong team member with good technical shop skills.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing principles and process flow.
• Welding experience.
• Exposure to welding robotics is helpful.
• Day to day support of robot welding line.
• Strong tooling design and maintenance is a plus.
• Writing tooling orders and lifting tackle orders will be required.
• Assuring safe tooling and process instructions are written and maintained.
• Troubleshooting fit up problems and welding issues.
• Assuring product conforms to dimensional tolerances.
• Welding engineering concepts.
• Tooling and tolerance understanding.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance and blueprint reading skills.
• Strong understanding of shop safe practices.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Team building and teamwork.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.