Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Moline, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Plans, coordinates and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors.
- Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others. Duties: Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations.
- Investigates, gathers and analyze data and implement solutions. Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope. Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System of moderate scope. Designs operations layouts.
- Improves material flow and material presentation.
- Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope. Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
Skill Set Required:
- Required - Factory experiencepreferred - 4 yeardegree in Engineering, Technology, or equivalent degree. SAP, CREO, AutoCAD, line design, torque tooling, project management, assembly line support and troubleshooting, able to communicate and interact effectively with cross-functional teams and operators in a union production environment.
- Will be dealing with assembly line issues/line support.
- Could potentially use a recent grad with internship, but will consider those with higher level. Please submit at appropriate rate based on experience. Good communication skills is highly necessary!! If they can not communicate effectively with the floor personnel, it won't be the right fit.