?We are looking for Manufacturing Engineer for our client in Andover, MA
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Min 8year of exp
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the necessary knowledge on Manufacturing process and quality topics.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics with 6 to 8years of experience in Manufacturing Process study and documentation of electro-mechanical products for Medical, Aerospace or Automotive Industry
- Experience in Component Inspection and documentations, standard Work instructions for commodities such as printed circuit board assemblies, power supplies, cables, custom battery packs, mechanical parts (plastics, machined, sheet metal), cables, etc..
- Experience in SAP and Data Management.
- Experience in regulated industry, Medical preferred
- Knowledge of FDA standards such as 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO13485, etc.,
- Good teamwork skills, can work independently, not afraid to speak up, and works well with others
- Medical Devices, Component Inspection, CTQ, CoC, CoA, SAP, Writing Inspection Plans, Components Acceptance Activities ,Assembly Line inspectionexperience,
- BS in Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- 8years working experience in Medical / Aerospace / Automotive Manufacturing quality process
- Experience in Inspection of electro mechanical commodities
- Process Documentation, Plant Quality Measures & Remediation Activites of medical devices