Typical duties/responsibilities for engineering may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop, evaluate, analyze, improve, and document manufacturing processes
• Analyze manufacturing process flows and related data in an effort to continuously enhance safety, quality, cost reduction, and throughput
• Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
• Perform various engineering tasks involving such functions as analysis, design, development, test, installation and service, while working from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications, and other pertinent information.
• Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the proposed application, and recommend revisions, as appropriate.
• Plan, conduct or coordinate relatively straight-forward engineering analyses and tests, and prepare related reports and summaries, for review.
• Plan, submit, track and install Cap Ex projects. Maintain project budget and time constraints until successful handoff to Operations.
• Participate in, plan, support and lead Continuous Improvement activities.
• Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
• Availability to travel both domestic and international.
Basic Qualifications :
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field and 2+ years of experience
Alternatively, this position may be filled at a more senior level for the successful candidate meeting these basic qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field and 5+ years of experience
Preferred Qualifications :
• Computer experience in Windows, Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts.
• Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
• Hands on diagnostic skills in mechanical and electrical applications.
• Self-motivated/Self-driven, enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
• Good communication skills with the ability to train individuals as well as lead.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.