$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Wipfli LLP, is looking for a proven Market Manager to lead the rapidly growing Manufacturing and Distribution Consulting practice in Chicago. We are looking for a growth minded individual who is passionate about manufacturing and/or distribution. This professional's primary focus will be to serve as the client relationship manager on appropriate accounts while leading and growing the practice in the Chicago region.
· Delivering solutions to mid-market manufacturing and distribution clients and growing the Chicago market while developing next generation consultants.
· Enjoy being viewed and accountable as the Subject Matter Expert leading the local consulting charge in manufacturing and distribution.
· Earn client's trust by immersing oneself into the client's business vision and serving as a knowledgeable advisor who is focused on ensuring client's success.
· Secure a position of strategic advisor/participant in shaping the client's business vision.
· Serve as the "Chief Road-block Remover", by anticipating potential risks and collaborating with client/internal teams to bring appropriate mitigation strategies into play.
· Understand the client needs/cultural dynamics/competency levels and mentor/coach project team to fine-tune the approach to suit the client's needs and ensure the success of the engagement.
· Be accountable for the engagement's scope, budget, timeline, process, resource plan and quality of delivery to ensure success.
· Link the client requirements to standard solutions and service offerings.
· Integrate project activities with other work at client sites and identify cross selling opportunities.
· Opportunity leadership and/or active participation
· Generate, identify, and qualify leads
· Under the direction of senior manager or partner complete specified business development initiatives (i.e. marketing initiatives, referrals sources, prospecting etc.)
· Participate as a member of pursuit teams for new sales opportunities and marketing activities.
· Collaborate with leadership team to ensure continuous process improvement of service delivery in the region.
· By way of being, serve as a leader in the organization.
· Bachelor's Degree preferably in a related field.
· 10+ years of prior experience in a consulting, technology or accounting firm.
· Must have held a senior leadership position in mid to larger organizations with consulting as a service focused on a manufacturing and or distribution industry group.
· Strong understanding of manufacturing operations and supporting information technology.
· Prior experience with Shop Floor Optics preferred.
· Experience with technology or consulting delivery in a manufacturing or distribution settings.
· Must be a growth minded individual passionate about manufacturing and/or distribution.
· Able to communicate a compelling vision and need for change that generates excitement, enthusiasm and commitment to the process.
· Proven leader in staff selection and the development of teams.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14