Project Manager - Greenville, South Carolina United States- # 8478
Relocation Paid:Yes Will relocate from: NationwideYearly
Employment Type:Full Time / Direct Hire
Degree Required:University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4YearDegree - Mechanical Engineering
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
PROJECT MANAGER AUTOMOTIVE TIER 1 SUPPLIER GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA
- Lead and coach technical staff to develop & maintain detailed project schedules using internal processes to include all project phases and dependencies including preliminary engineering, detailed design, material procurement, installation, pilot, and site acceptance.
- Coordinate the interfaces of all disciplines within Design Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Operations.
- Will oversee 4-8 Projects simultaneously ranging $25K ? $1million each
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Work with purchasing area to integrate key supplier schedules into project plan.
- Provide leadership for project teams to identify potential bottlenecks & resource constraints.
- Manage conflicts & demonstrate escalation when appropriate.
- Conduct project post mortems, identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and work withEngineering Management to improve product development process.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Project Work as assigned by Plant Manager
- Working at desk and walking in plant.
- Reading reports.
- Typing on computer.
- Standing/walking/sitting during 8 hour work day.
Perform all duties necessary, under thegeneral direction of the Plant Manager to provide leadership with project management for new product development.
- BS EngineeringDegreeprefer Mechanical
- Minimum of five years in Project Management Experience including Process Development. Automotive Tier 1 or Tier 2Preferred or OEM
- Must have managed multiple projects ranging $25K - $1million
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive Microsoft Office Products
- Demonstrated Teamwork Experience
- MUST be US Citizen or Perm Resident.
- MUST have Tier 1 or 2 Automotive experience.