We are looking for Manufacturing Assembler for our client in Salem, VA
Job Title: Manufacturing Assembler
Job Location: Salem, VA
Job Type: Contract - Contract to hire - Direct hire
- Perform a series of operations to correctly assemble products using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment.
- Assembles and /or disassembles for one (1) to three (3) product lines. (Product lines could include any of the following: Valves, Parking Brake, QBA, 975, 995/997, Final Filters, 994, and
- Shipping/ Receiving)
- Follows specified work instructions and / or engineering parts drawing or sales literature, which may include subassembly of product, testing and packaging assemblies for shipment as required.
- Follows applicable ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the quality of work, which includes accurate counts and meeting productionstandards.
- Looks for ways to improve the assembly process (new fixtures, combining operations etc.)
- Required to actively work in any department in which employee is trained, as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and in order.
- Follows all company safety procedures and guidelines.
- Reports malfunction of equipment and process deviations to appropriate personnel.
- Proven math skills, reading skills, and computer skills. Ability to receive and execute written or verbal instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.