- Create and maintain a set of manual test scripts
- Understand what parts of the software need regression based a list of changes
- Knowledge of how software works and how to make it break
- Delegate testing tasks to resources
- Innate sense of what quality looks and feels like
- Streamlining process and procedure, always making improvements
Nice to have
- Test Complete
- .NET (ASP.NET / WPF / WCF / WinRT)
- TSQL / SQLite
- Working knowledge of web requests (Fiddler, HTTP, REST, XHR, etc.)
- ASP.NET – NuGet / MVC / WebForms / AJAX Control Toolkit
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365 / SharePoint / Exchange
- Retail knowledge (EDI / POS / Inventory / Accounting)
- Working knowledge of infrastructure and networking concepts
- iOS & OSX Objective-C / Android Java
PERSONALITY & CHARACTER
How we work
- Dev Ops – Full SDLC responsibilities; planning, developing, deployments & maintenance.
- Standards & Best practices – Basic data, logic and object oriented patterns and concepts.
- Teamwork – Pitching in if something should arise and requires attention even if it means extra work.
- Autodidactic – Might not have all the answers, but knows how to find them.
Who we look for
- Doers – Taking initiative and ownership while being self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Speakers – Excellent communication skills.
- Multitaskers – Managing time and engaging many challenges at once.
- Contenders – Enjoying coming to work and tackling difficult tasks and new projects.
- Fun lovers – Nerf blasting, open environment thriving independent individuals.