Reports to Manager, Business Development Operations and Analysis Cell. Determines customer requirements from a Request for Proposals (RFP) and translates these requirements into organizational plans. Develops information on budget planning, workforce level, equipment availability, and other company capabilities to meet customer requirements. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and performance goals and objectives. Uses knowledge of aircraft maintenance requirements and company internal processes to estimate staffing levels in response to Performance Work Statements (PWS) or Statements of Work (SOW). Works directly with Program Managers, Proposal Managers, and Capture Managers on the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal responses to statements of work and specifications, operating plans/budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Works directly with pricing estimators in producing pricing proposal information for submission to the government. Acts as an advisor to Program Managers as they interact with customers on program activities during program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and performance.
• Maintains the highest ethical personal and professional standards.
• Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
Bachelors plus (6) six years related experience or education/experience equivalent
Must have substantial (10+ years preferred) working knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, techniques and procedures.
Must be able to demonstrate understanding of Microsoft Excel, i.e. use of lookup tables, macro language, multiple interactive formulas and external linking of files.
Former joint military experience or USAF Manpower expertise preferred
• Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a public trust position (if required for the position).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance (if required for the position).
• Must be able to work weekends, other shifts and overtime as required.
• The essential physical requirements of the position will be reviewed with the applicant during the interview.
• Some travel will be required.
• Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instruction.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.