Less than 5 years
Posted 15 days ago
Manhattan SCALE Business Analyst
Our client, a growing, established company is looking for a Manhattan SCALE Business Analyst to join their team as a contractor or full-time employee. Open-ended duration for a contractor. You can be based at their location in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL or work remotely. As part of the IT Services team and reporting to the Applications Manager, the Manhattan SCALE Business Analyst will support the warehouse management system, Manhattan's Supply Chain Architected for Logistics Execution ( SCALE ) based on the Microsoft .NET environment. The Manhattan SCALE Business Analyst will be an integral part of the client onboarding and implementation process. The Manhattan SCALE Business Analyst will be responsible for configuring the WMS application as needed to meet the 3PL environment needs of internal and external clients. Working with all levels of the organization, you will provide WMS related training and support for questions/issues. The Manhattan SCALE Business Analyst will be involved in numerous facets of the 3PL business including order processing (picking, shipping, receiving, etc.), and will frequently interact with customers. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits for full-time employees!
* 2+ years of related experience with formal training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a College or University or equivalent technical certification is desirable.
* Hands-on experience working with Manhattan SCALE warehouse management systems from implementation to configuration.
* Experience with SQL, SQL SSRS, and Excel.
* Exposure to Visual Basic .NET, Zebra Label code, Tableau or other tools is helpful.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with groups of managers, clients, and customers.
* Ability to analyze complex issues related to performance and efficiency.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Flexibility to travel up to 10% of the time.