SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Project Engineer for our client in West Monroe, LA. This person will be responsible for managing and overseeing capital and maintenance projects as well as ensuring safety through each milestone. The ideal candidate must skilled in the engineering process to define and develop capital projects and plant assignments.
- RESPONSIBILITIES:Oversee multiple capital and maintenance projects.
- Develop, document, budget, and implement new equipment.
- Analyze and develop procedures and designs to ensure a safe environment.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance team.
- Identify problem and determine effective solutions to solve those problems.
- Train and guide technicians and operators that are involved with the projects.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 3+ years of experience as a project engineer required.
- Experience with paper mill, corrugated, packaging, chemicals, and other industrial manufacturing plants required.
- Experience with working on capital projects required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER