Location: Charlotte, NC
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Data Governance Senior Analyst, Capital Markets
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing Data Governance for Data and Analytics platform in line with BCBS 239 principals.
Following are your responsibilities:
· Break down complex Data into meaningful chunks and synthesize meaningful action plans relevant to the business
· Ability to use Data manipulation, transformation tools such as Python, SQL, Advanced Excel etc.
· Interpret Enterprise Data Policies and standards and translate them into actionable deliverable and artifacts.
· Coordinate requirements & development activities between data governance team, business users and IT team to implement data governance framework and standards
· Support Data Steward role for Identifying Strategic and tactical solution for data sourcing.
· Creates mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics. Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system, process, data flow representations.
· support design of high-level conceptual and logical models that facilitate a cross-system/cross functional view of capital markets data requirements.
· Profile data, determine trends, patterns, inconsistencies, draw conclusions in order to conceptualize DQ rules and recommend business rules.
· Translate conceptualize DQ rules into scripts for validation of the proposed rules and recommend enhancements based on data domains, product type, client specific data and systems layout.
· Define KPI to measure and communicating data quality controls to senior management/stakeholders
· Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business user community and QA teams. Develop UAT test cases and test scripts for manual and automated data load validation and approval. Execute UAT test scripts and document results of test scripts for review and approval.
· Collaborate and coordinate with offshore and onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation.
· Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process
· College education mandatory (Preferably in financial/Data specialization)
· Experience in implementing Data Governance Framework for Banks and Financial Institution.
· Prior experience in capital markets domain with a very good understanding of traded products preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience interacting extensively with users.
· Prior data analysis/data profiling experience (quantifying the issue, identifying trends & patterns)
· Good understanding of capital markets products (OTC derivatives, ETDs, Bonds, Futures)
· Strong analytical & problem solving capabilities to break complex problems into simpler ones.
· Strong MS Excel skills/VBA/ SQL / MS Access knowledge
· Experience in data quality/ETL tools (Dataflux, Informatica etc.) or reporting tools (Spotfire/Qlicview) will be desirable but not mandatory
· Experience in CCAR trading book related schedules.
· Experience in CCAR calculation allocation to regulatory schedule line item level.
Experience in a business analyst capacity to automate data ingestion/data aggregation/data disaggregation
Valid through: 9/1/2020
$100K — $130K
33 days ago