TogoRun’s Washington, D.C. office has an immediate opening for a Managing Supervisor. This position’s core responsibilities will include:
- Serve as client liaison responsible for day-to-day project management and coordination of significant anchor account.
- Serve in a management role to co-develop, present and execute integrated strategic communications plans that support brand marketing, enhance corporate positioning, and drive policy initiatives.
- Provide proactive client counsel and creative recommendations across multiple communications platforms.
- Create connections and facilitate relationships between client and external audiences: third party organizations, healthcare professionals, policymakers, media, online influencers etc.
- Support earned and paid media programs from A to Z to include strategy and execution; demonstrate solid understanding of what makes for a winning news story and how to best “sell” it to reporters.
- Facilitate partnerships with third parties and manage all associated activities, including events, educational opportunities and patient communications.
- Oversee scientific conference communications, to include working with high-profile key opinion leaders to maximize promotion opportunities.
- Support conception and development of high quantity content for a variety of communications platforms, including digital and social.
- Support/manage communications around branded campaign, utilizing surround sound communications strategies and channels to achieve maximum visibility.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships at the senior level and recruit/maintain strong agency account teams.
- Supervise and train junior account staff; provide quality control, determine workflow and assignments.
- Oversee extended team members, as well as freelancers/vendors, in an organized way that results in seamless delivery.
- Support account budgeting and planning; manage monthly budget tracking and billing. Also show strong ability to staff accounts appropriately, achieve forecast, and demonstrate fiscal responsibility and efficiencies to maximize client investment.
- Strategize and manage measurement for all account activities/initiatives to best showcase ROI.
- Contribute to the healthcare business development efforts for TogoRun.
- Participate in TogoRun marketing activities to further highlight agency’s expertise, integrated approach and client service model.
The ideal candidate will possess 7-9 years of communications or PR agency experience in healthcare, ideally working with clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates should be somewhat of a “generalist” with cross-spectrum experience in multiple areas to include strategic planning, writing, media, HCP communications, patient relations, data/science comms, branded campaigns, and policy.