Realogy Corporation is one of the preeminent and most integrated providers of real estate and relocation services in the world, with leading real estate brands, brokerages, relocation services and title and settlement services. The primary goal of the Franchise Sales team is to grow brand market share. We are currently looking for a Managing Regional Vice President, Franchise Sales for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC for the Eastern Region of the United States. The successful candidate will lead a team to drive increased market share for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC through assisting Franchise Sales Directors and Regional Vice Presidents with closing deals, coaching and focusing affiliating large deals for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. This position will identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC within the Realogy Franchise Group.
- Identify, cultivate, manage and track large franchise opportunities for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC.
- Ensure personal and team monthly commitments are met.
- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through conversions, roll-ins and merger & acquisitions activity.
- Assist the Senior Vice President of Sales for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC in leading a team of consultative sales professionals who are comfortable in a results-driven environment to achieve set quota targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Recruit results-orientated, consultative, best in class sales professional s that will exceed quota targets.
- Assist the Managing Regional Vice President and the Senior Vice President for Sales for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and the sales team with advancing and closing deals.
- Teach, train, develop and evaluate your team to ensure that they are adequately prepared to sell in a dynamic market as well as develop beach strength within the sales organization.
- Ability to carry franchise sales through the affiliation process, conducting appropriate due diligence, negotiations, etc.
- Create and work business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
- Execution and conversion of the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the Senior Vice President for corporate processing and approvals.
- Coordinate and lead primary meetings and discussions continuously throughout Business Development process, i.e., cold calls, weekly “timeline-update” calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Responsible for application timeline and expense budget maintenance as well as current status analysis and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Identify deals that can be accelerated and challenge and motivate Broker/Owners accelerate deals.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- 7+ years consultative sales experience.
- 5+ years sales management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Numerical aptitude
- Superb time management skills and ability to multi task under high pressure and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to motivate, convince and influence people in order to reach goals.
- Merger and acquisition experience.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of the sales process, i.e., transactions, legal documents, sales and growth models.
- Advanced organizational skills and computer skills, i.e. Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their budgets.
- Stellar presentation skills.
- Approximately 75% travel.
- Real Estate and/or franchise sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with minimal to no supervision.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.