Managing Partner - Commercial Flooring
8 - 10 years experience • Construction
Position: Managing Partner Work Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Bonitz, Inc. is looking for a full time, dynamic Market Leader in the Atlanta market. The successful candidate has the capacity to lead and influence both internally and externally, and will have full responsibility for sales and operations across the Atlanta footprint. The Market Leader will develop and sustain strong long-term relationships with general contractors, architects, designers, owners, end users, and internal team members across. This person is an expert at learning and understanding the industry, prospecting new business, cultivating a pipeline of existing business, and managing multiple projects from start to finish in a fun, unique, team environment. The Market Leader will embrace and be an example to our Six Core Values: Life Balance, Do the Right Thing, Urgency is Essential, Extreme Ownership, Passion to Win, and Power of the Team.
- Will lead full team of Commercial Flooring professionals - Sales Consultants, Project Managers, Estimators.
- Will excel at working independently as well as part of a core team
- Will have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time from start to finish
- Will be in charge of developing new business and managing existing business clients
- Will take ownership of projects from first contact through completion, and communicate throughout to internal team members and leaders
- Will provide detailed and accurate work throughout the process
- Will work in an office environment, as well as in the field including on job sites.
- Will possess general business acumen including developing and working an individual business, sales and marketing plan, and being able to read P&L Statements.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 8-10years of experienceworking with Commercial Flooring Dealer.
- Commercial Flooring SalesExperience a Plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail
- Professional Attitude and Appearance
- Evidence of the ability to lead and influence peers and clients
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
- Bonitz offers a competitive compensation packages that includes a base salary, bonus opportunity, vehicle and gas allowance, cell phone, medical and retirement benefits.
Founded in 1954, Bonitz, Inc. is a major sub-contractor in the commercial construction industry. Bonitz specializes in all types of flooring, floor care, ceilings, walls, roof deck systems, cladding and access flooring.