$250K — $500K+*
About the Role
In FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring organization, we focus on our clients’ strategic, operational, financial and capital needs by addressing the full spectrum of financial and transactional opportunities faced by corporations, boards, private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders.
Our Business Transformation, Transactions Services team helps our clients across the entire life cycle by bringing our onpoint industry and deal expertise to conduct due diligence, integrate, value, and provide key communications around all aspects of the transaction. Our team offers competitive advice and support by evaluating the risk/return considerations in all stages of the deal continuum.
What You’ll Do
The Managing Director will collaborate with our clients and internal project teams across the entire deal life cycle. You will use your strategic style, cross-functional expertise, and deal skills to:
• Serve as a critical team member to help execute client engagements, with responsibility for directing the client team, delegating tasks, handling all elements of execution, and helping manage the client relationship on each assignment.
• Business Development responsibilities, with a target of introducing new client prospects, attending industry events, and cross-selling other FTI Consulting services.
• Utilizing your exceptional leadership and technical skills, project management and communication skills, as well as a sense of urgency and drive to help the company service its clients.
• Support a full range of transaction advisory work; including services for buyers, sellers, and lenders. • Building internal relationships with members of the Transaction support team and other FTI services.
• Be part of a fast-growing business with a cooperative atmosphere that helps clients maximize value and minimize risk during the acquisition or divestiture process. Clients served tend to be 75% private equity, and 25% corporate clients.
• Typical work products include: Quality of Earnings (EBITDA), Working Capital, Quality of Net Assets, Forecast Analysis, Debt and Debt Like Items, Customer/Product/Channel/Category sales and margin analysis, inventory costing and bill of materials.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance and expand your buy and sell-side deals experiences, engagement management, business development, and leadership experiences. You will partner will our diverse clients in various industries to continue to learn and grow in new and complex areas and technologies.
• Bachelor or Advanced Degree (preferred) in accounting and/or finance required.
• CPA certification.
• 10 + years in assurance/audit in a Big 4 or national accounting firm, specifically in Transaction Advisory Practice.
• Strong technical accounting skills, with detailed knowledge of GAAP and SEC requirements.
• Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-focused situations.
• Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications, especially advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient use and enquiry of computer models and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications.
• A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to performance and due diligence findings.
• The ability to conduct detailed analysis (using external information) on products, markets, competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
• Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
• Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client needs.
• Advanced issue resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
Valid through: 7/1/2021
$200K — $250K *
8 days ago
$150K — $200K *
8 days ago